Submersible Effluent Pumps- Dual Seal with Seal Sensor Probe
Specifically designed for the following uses:
Features and Benefits
- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as an option.
- Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2″ NPT discharge.
- Dual Mechanical Seals Lower: Silicon Carbide vs. Silicon Carbide sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNa-N elastomers. Upper: Carbon vs. ceramic sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNa-N elastomers.
- Seal Sensor Probe: Located in oil-filled chamber. If pumpage should begin to leak past lower seal it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires optional Seal Fail Circuit in the control panel.
- Shaft: Corrosion resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design. Lock nut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capable of running dry without damage to components.
- Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.