(5 40 HP) 60 Hz High Capacity 6″ Submersible Pumps for 6″ and larger wells
Designed for Commercial, Municipal and Agricultural Water Needs
Features and Benefits
- Powered for continuous operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without fear of damage to the motor.
- Completely Field Serviceable: Easy to install and service. All parts easily dismantled if field service is ever necessary. No special tools needed. No shipping back to factory.
- Diverse Application: Designed for commercial, municipal and agricultural water needs.
- Bearings: Replaceable fluted bearings allow excellent abrasives handling and wear resistance.
- Shaft Sleeves: Replaceable stainless steel, hex-driven, sleeves help protect shaft from abrasives.
- Pump Shaft: Precision straightened hex shaft.
- Coupling: Heavy duty stainless steel, splined coupling for maximum load-carrying capability.
- Bowls: Cast iron turbine bowl design.
- Impellers: Silicon brass impellers dynamically balanced for smooth operation.
- Suction Strainer: Stainless steel strainer restricts gravel and other debris from entering the pump.
- Cable Guard: Stainless steel cable guard surrounds and protects motor leads.
- Fasteners: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- NEMA Design Motors: Stainless steel and epoxy coated end bells resist corrosion. Water filled design provides a constant supply of lubrication. Hermetically sealed stator assures moisture free windings. Durable Kingsbury type thrust bearing absorbs all thrust. Replaceable motor lead assembly.
To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.