60 Hz High Capacity Flat Bowl 6″ Submersible Pumps for 6′ and larger wells
Designed for Municipal and Agricultural Water Needs
Features and Benefits
- Powered for continuous operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without motor damage.
- Completely Field Serviceable: Easy to install and service. All parts easily dismantled if field service is ever necessary.
- Diverse Application: Designed for municipal and agricultural water needs.
- Bearings: Replaceable fluted bearings allow excellent abrasives handling and wear resistance.
- Pump Shaft: Stainless steel hex shaft.
- Bowls: Stainless steel flat bowl design.
- Impellers and Diffusers: Rugged thermoplastic construction resists mineral and algae deposits.
- Coupling: Heavy duty stainless steel, splined coupling for maximum load-carrying capability.
- Suction Strainer: Stainless steel strainer restricts gravel and other debris from entering the pump.
- Cable Guard: Stainless steel cable guard surrounds and protects motor leads.
- Fasteners: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- NEMA Design Motors: Stainless steel shell and end bells resist corrosion. Water filled design provides a constant supply of lubrication. Hermetically sealed stator assures moisture free windings. Durable Kingsbury type thrust bearing absorbs all thrust. Replaceable motor lead assembly.
- Designed for Municipal and Agricultural Water Needs
To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.