SB Bruiser 5-18GPM, 1/2- 11/2 HP 60Hz Submersible Pumps
Features and Benefits
- Abrasive Handling Construction: Impellers designed with flat wearing surface which provides effective sand handling capabilities.
- In Field Serviceable: Pump can be rebuilt in the field to like new condition with common tools and readily available spare parts. NOTE: The pump has left hand casing
- 60 Hz Submersible Pump threads.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Metal Parts are Stainless Steel: AISI types 301 and 304 are corrosion resistant, non-toxic and non-leaching.
- Non-Metallic Parts are FDA Compliant: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of a glass filled, corrosion resistant engineered composite.
- Discharge Head: Engineered composite material for superior strength and corrosion resistance. Loops for safety line molded into head.
- Motor Adapter: Engineered composite material with high rigidity to provide accurate alignment of liquid end to motor. Generous space for removal of motor mounting nuts with regular open-end wrench.
- Bowls: Stainless steel for strength and abrasive resistance.
- Check Valve: Screws into discharge head from the top, easily removed for drain-back systems or replacement without disassembling the pump. Spring loaded, o-ring poppet design for positive seal in all conditions.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong, attractive and corrosion resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six sided shaft for positive impeller drive.
- Inlet Strainer: Molded suction strainer built into motor adapter.
- Engineered Polymer Bearings: The proprietary, engineered polymer bearing material is extremely strong and highly resistant to abrasion and wear. The enclosed design upper bearing is mounted in a durable Noryl bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.
To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.