These below ground pumps are designed for residential and small municipal water supply as well as light irrigation applications.
GS Pump 33-80 Range – (1 – 7 1/2 HP) High Capacity
Features and Benefits
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Field Serviceable: Units have left hand threads and are field serviceable with common tools and readily available repair parts.
- Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 40 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
- FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass-filled engineered composites. They are corrosion-resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge Head/Check Valve: Cast 303 stainless steel for strength and durability. Two cast in safety line loops for installer convenience. The built-in check valve is constructed of stainless steel and FDA compliant BUNA rubber for abrasion resistance and quiet operation.
- Motor Adapter: Cast 303 stainless steel for rigid, accurate alignment of pump and motor. Easy access to motor mounting nuts using standard open-end wrench.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion-resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six-sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
- Engineered Polymer Bearings: The proprietary, engineered, polymer bearing material is strong and resistant to abrasion and wear. The upper bearing is mounted in a durable, engineered, composite bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.
To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.