Commercial Enclosed Impeller 316 Stainless Steel End Suction Pumps
G&L Series 3657/3757
Pure water feed or transfer
Chemical feed or transfer
Food or beverage services, not requiring FDA rating
Water reclamation and treatment
Features and Benefits
- Superior Materials of Constructions: Precision investment cast 316 stainless steel liquid end components for corrosion resistance and strength.
- Frame Mounted Design: Flexibility of installation and driver arrangements.
- Enclosed Impeller Design: Maximum efficiency and service life with no need for clearance adjustment. Key driven shaft connection with locknut.
- Back Pull-Out Design: Simplifies maintenance by allowing the casing to remain in the piping during disassembly.
- Close-Coupled Design: Compact design saves space and simplifies installation.
- Casing features: Investment cast AISI type 316 stainless steel, volute design for maximum efficiency. Vertical discharge standard, field modifiable to four standard positions.
- Shaft and Sleeve: High strength steel, keyed design non-wetted. Protected from pumpage by O-ring seal and hooked design AISI type 316 stainless steel shaft sleeve.
- Mechanical Seals: Standard John Crane Type 21 seal with carbon versus ceramic faces, Viton elastomers and 316 stainless steel metal components. Options are available for high temperature and mild abrasives.
- Drive Motors: NEMA standard JM frame (close coupled) or T frame (frame mounted) are available in both single and three phase with a variety of enclosures and voltages to match your service requirements.
To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.