The Aquavar CPC is offered in a wall or floor mounted design up to 550 HP, 460 volt*, single phase input up to 50 HP, 208 230 volt and three phase 208-230 volt up to 100 HP *!
The latest software provides more versatility and flexibility with centrifugal pump applications than ever before! With all the available Aquavar Products, Goulds Water Technology provides the pump professional with more options for a complete variable speed pumping system.
Features and benefits
- Pump protection built in! Protects based on RUNDRY, “DEAD-HEADING”, CAVITATION and “RUNOUT” conditions.
- Motor protection built in! Protects based on OVERCURRENT, OVER/UNDER VOLTAGE, PHASE LOSS, SHORT CIRCUIT, GROUND FAULT, OVERTEMPERATURE.
- Built-in line choke. Similar to a line reactor, it provides the equivalent of 3% impedance against transient voltage spikes and surges. Reduces harmonic distortion.
- EMC/RFI filters reduce drive noise interference and emissions.
- Multi-Pump without additional PLC’s or controls. Automatic Lead-lag and alternation up to four (4) Aquavar controlled pumps.
- MODBUS® compatible. MODBUS is standard protocol with SCADA networks.
- Fixed speed control relays. Control up to three fixed speed pumps with one Aquavar CPC with programmable relays (additional motor starters required).
- Help text and programming “Wizards” to assist with set up.
- Pressure transducer with shielded cable included.
- Compatible with some older model Aquavars for existing multi-pump applications.
- UL, CUL, CE approvals.
- NEMA 1 standard design (indoor), with NEMA 12 and outdoor enclosures available.
- Preventative maintenance reminders.
- Dual pressure control with programmable differential pressure starting.
*Always check motor full load amps compared to drive rating.
Aquavar CPC FAQ
To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.
To find Representative in Canada select your Province: