Xylem Water Technology now offers a competitive line of CentriPro 4-inch submersible motors. Our initial offering includes 1/2 -11/2 HP, single-phase motors.
The motors feature built-in lightning/surge protection. All have a 700# thrust bearing as compared to our major competitor’s 300# and 650# ratings. The 1/2 – 1 HP, 3-wire and all 2-wire models have on- winding thermal overloads.
Features and Benefits
- Three-Wire – Capacitor Start Motor Design
- Use with our CentriPro Quick Disconnect or CSCR style control boxes.
- Two-Wire PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) Design. Quieter than split-phase, 2-wire motors and reduces pulsation noise. Capacitor built-in and hermetically sealed.
- Laser Welded – 21st century welding technology for improved welds.
- 700 Lb Thrust Rating – much higher than competitive motors.
- Precision machined, one-piece, stainless steel castings used for upper and lower end bells.
- Water-filled design with non-toxic propylene glycol solution to protect the motor during shipping and storage.
- Built-in check valve allows well water to enter motor as needed.
- Replaceable motor lead is held in place by (2) screws for controlled compression – no danger of stripping the lead threads.
To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.
To find Representative in Canada select your Province: