• CSA Certified and UL Listed
• NEMA 1 enclosure, designed for ease of installation,
rated for indoor use.
– Primary: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5 watts maximum,
– Secondary: 12 VAC float voltage
• Alarm Horn: 86 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
• Power Cord: 6 feet (1.8 meters)
• Float Switch Connection Terminal: For float switch
connection only. Do not apply power. (Voltage
across terminals is 12 VAC.)
• Float Switch: Sensor Float
15′ control switch with
• Red warning light, warning light stays on until
condition is remedied.
• Green “power on” light, alarm test switch and horn
• Mechanical SignalMaster® Float on TAN1M, switches
are rated for a maximum fluid temperature of 140º F
• Does not control or interface with pump.
• Operates even if pump circuit fails when wired on
To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.