• The Tank Alert ABW UL features a battery operated
wireless transmitter that is placed in a tank up to
150′ from the receiver/alarm.
• Easy to install, wireless liquid level alarm system with
auto-reset, battery backup feature, add to existing
systems without digging up lawns and landscaping.
• TAABWUL version has a UL/CUL listed enclosure and
• NEMA 1 indoor rated alarm enclosure
• FCC approved wireless transmitter with up to 150′
range, includes mounting bracket
• Red “alarm” light and green “power on” light, alarm
“test” switch, and horn “silence” switch
• Includes 10′ Sensor Float® mechanical control
• Switching mechanism operates on low voltage
and is isolated from the power line to reduce the
possibility of shock.
• Alarm horn: 87 db @ 10′
• Battery backup power: 9 VDC (battery not included)
• Power cord: 6′ UL/CUL listed class 2 power cord
• Alarm Enclosure: 4.6″ x 2.5″ x 1.5″ NEMA 1 plastic
• Long life Lithium battery in transmitter (recommend
replacement every 2 years)
• Loss of signal alarm. After 3 hours and 15 min.
without a signal, an alarm sounds and the red light
• Agency Listings: FCC (FCC ID# SCP TAABW01)
To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.