• CSA Certified and UL Listed
• NEMA 1 enclosure, designed for ease of installation,
rated for indoor use.
• If primary power fails, the alarm system continues
to work due to battery backup feature (battery not
– Primary: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 2.4 watts maximum,
– Secondary: 9 VDC to switch
• Battery Backup Power: 9 VDC
• Alarm Horn: 87 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
• Power Cord: 6 feet (1.8 meters)
• Red “alarm” light and green “power on” light, alarm
“test” switch, and horn “silence” switch.
• Complete package includes standard SJE
control switch with 10 feet of cable
and mounting clamp. SJE SignalMaster control
switch passes NSF Standard 61 protocol by an
approved Water Quality Association laboratory.
➀ For float switch connection only. Do not apply power.
(Voltage across terminals is 8-9 VDC.) See picture below.
To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.