Pump and Panel Switches

CentriPro : Floats :

Pump Switches are used to directly control the operation of a pump. They are normally wide-angle switches which means they operate over a range of approximately 70o to 90o. Pump switches are available with piggyback plugs and with bare leads. Some can also be used with control panels.
Control Switches are designed to only control pumps when used with a control or alarm panel. They cannot handle the high starting amps and running amperage of a pump, only signal or control amperage.
NO or Normally Open is a switch with contacts that are open in the hanging position. They are used to pump down or empty a tank.
NC or Normally Closed is a switch with contacts that are closed in the hanging position. They are used to pump up or fill a tank.

Features and Benefits

  • Please download the Bulletin located in the Literature section for a comprehensive listing of each individual product’s Features and Benefits.

To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access our trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.

To find Representative in Canada select your Province:

Find your local dealer
Postal Code