Specifically designed for the following uses; Mound Systems, Effluent/Dosing Systems, Low Pressure Pipe Systems, Basement Draining, Heavy Duty Sump/Dewatering
Pump – General:
- Discharge: 1 1⁄2″ NPT
- Temperature: 104ºF (40ºC) maximum, continuous when fully submerged.
- Solids handling: 1⁄2″ maximum sphere.
- Automatic models include a float switch.
- Manual models available.
- Pumping range: see performance chart or curve.
- Maximum capacity: 53 GPM
- Maximum head: 25’ TDH
- Maximum capacity: 61 GPM
- Maximum head: 29′ TDH
- Maximum capacity: 70 GPM
- Maximum head: 37′ TDH
Features and Benefits
- Corrosion resistant construction.
- Cast iron body
- Thermoplastic impeller and cover
- Upper sleeve and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction. Upper sleeve and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction
- Motor is permanently lubricated for extended service life
- Powered for continuous operation
- All ratings are within the working limits of the motor
- Quick disconnect power cord, 20’ standard length, heavy duty 16/3 SJTW with NEMA 5-15P, three prong, 115 volt grounding plug
- Complete unit is heavy duty, portable and compact
- Mechanical seal is carbon, ceramic, BUNA and stainless steel
- Stainless steel fasteners
Models & Shipping Weight
1EC0311 – 31 lbs
1EC0311P1 – 31 lbs
1EC0411 – 31 lbs
1EC0411P1 – 31 lbs
1EC0412 – 31 lbs
1EC0412P1 – 31 lbs
1EC0511 – 31 lbs
1EC0511P1 – 31 lbs
1EC0512 – 31 lbs
1EC0512P1 – 31 lbs
General Selection Tools:
- ESP-PLUS for B&G Centrifugal Pumps, Booster Pumps, Pump Accessories, and Air Separator
- ESP-PARTS for replacement parts selection
- CAD Drawings for 2D and 3D dimensional drawings in many formats
Heat Exchanger Product Selection
Steam + Water Pressure Reducing Values
Report Bugs/Request Enhancements
Please email the following address to report issues and request enhancements: email@example.com
Consult your local Bell & Gossett Representative for additional assistance.
Bell & Gossett is a leading manufacturer of pumps, valves, heat exchangers, and accessories for plumbing, wastewater, and HVAC—including steam and heat transfer—applications. To build and operate an efficient water system, you need both the right products and experts who know the application. Here, you can access Bell & Gossett’s trusted network of partners who have the experience you need to get the job done right.
To find a Bell & Gossett Representative in Canada select your Province: